What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
I Can Show You How To DevelopMAXIMUM STRENGTH Using Workouts So Brief You Won’t Have Time To Break a Sweat… But You’ll Lift TONS Per Workout!
- The quest for efficient training and how it led to the ultra-intense SuperRep method.
- Seven important ways that more strength for you means better health for you.
- Read how women are lied to every day about strength training. This chapter is for guys too.
- Learn effective, efficient training through the tools of reason and experimentation.
- Attention distance runners and martial artists – a better way to grow muscle! And which one applies to over 90% of trainees!
Can I trust it?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I feel I can find out some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Maximum Strength Workout scores an averge of 4.55, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Maximum Strength Workout scores 67.30/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/maximum-strength/maximum-strength-pete-sisco.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: bodybuildingforyou.com you’ll also be taken through to bodybuildingforyou.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)